Local Home Services Company is seeking a full time self motivated individual with a passion for customer service to work 10AM-6PM Monday through Friday, and every other Saturday.
Duties include dispatching technicians for the plumbing, electrical and heating and cooling industry, scheduling customer appointments, data entry, filing, and miscellaneous office tasks.
This is a demanding and challenging position that requires you to have excellent verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills. You will get to demonstrate your professionalism, teamwork and great people skills while working with a diverse residential customer base.
- Maintain service technician schedules and dispatch technicians as service calls are completed.
- Schedule technicians return trips with customers to complete in-progress jobs
- Schedule and debrief technicians daily
- Maintain customer database, ensuring complete, accurate, and updated entry of information.
- Maintain on-call schedule for service technicians and after hours service procedures.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding company schedule and requested lead times, equipment service, and service invoicing, and general inquiries.
- Respond to service technician requests both by online and phone.
- Follow-up and schedule preventative maintenance service appointments.
- Review completed work orders for accuracy.
- Prepare invoices for processing.
- Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with clients through clear communication that addresses all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by:
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.