Local Home Services Company is seeking a self motivated individual with a passion for customer service. Duties include dispatching technicians for the plumbing, electrical and heating and cooling industry, scheduling customer appointments, data entry, filing, and miscellaneous office tasks.
This is a demanding and challenging position that requires you to have excellent verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills. You will get to demonstrate your professionalism, teamwork and great people skills while working with a diverse residential customer base.
- Answer incoming client telephone calls and recognize that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company.
- Good communication with the client is essential! Has a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not.
- Ensure that each telephone call is answered before the third ring and that the approved company greeting and script is used each time.
- Notify clients ahead of time without fail if the Technician is not going to arrive at their home within the scheduled time window.
- Call Membership clients, as scheduled service appointments should be booked to make up for any shortfall of repair calls.
- Maintain customer database, ensuring complete, accurate, and updated entry of information.
- Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with clients through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by:
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- Must be able to work during the hours of 7am to 7pm and some Saturdays.